As a rule gravity prospecting is used with high-precision surface magnetic exploration, allowing:
1. trace tectonic infringements;
Electrical prospecting is conducted in the following modifications: electrical prospecting by near-field transient electromagnetic sounding, vertical current sounding, magneto telluric sounding, induced polarization, electrical profiling, natural electric field, vertical electric sounding.
Named set of electric prospecting methods allows solving a wide range of geological and ecological tasks; the cores from them are:
1. Lithological formation dismembering of the geological section up to 10 km deep and more;
TNG-Kazangeophysica provides all complex of works on geological-technological researches in the course of well constructions. For these works it is used hardware-software complexes «GEOTEK» and «GEOTEST-5» which provide reception, processing, analysis, storage and transfer to remote users to databanks of all volume technological, geological, geochemical, directional survey and the technical-economic information about well constructions process (total 22 parameters). Information received by the complexes, allows exercising successful multilevel process control of well constructions.
Complex of aerospace geological researches, developed in TNG-Kazangeophysica is based on the genetic approach to studying of petroleum survey objects. Into its structure aerospace technological, technological dynamic and a system-geodynamic direction of works. Complex is a system-aerospace geological researches assumes carrying out both regional, and detailed works. On the basis of system-geodynamic division into districts and modelling hydrocarbon(-bearing) provinces and their separate areas on oversight-regional and regional scale levels zones of generation and accumulation of hydrocarbons are allocated. At detailed level it is spent three kinds of interpretation, each of them specializes on detection of petroleum survey objects of certain genesis.
1. Aerospace technological researches, as the basic objects of researches consider the structures of earth crust caused by movement of mantle substance. Structures of these kind are connected with primary and secondary sources of point tension in upper mantle and in the base.
2. The technological dynamic approach to aerospace interpretation is aimed on fields mapping of strain tectonics elements, active at the present stage of earth crust development.
3. During system-geodynamic researches, as the basic object of researches the Earth crust structures formed by a rotational stress field of the Earth are considered. Geodynamic active zones of infringements (GAZI) can be carried to such structures. The analysis of the received information allows to divide system GAZI into fluid flow and fluid accumulation zones and, finally, to define the places favorable for deposits formation of fault type, and also – to specify models of already known deposits.
The information received on each of these directions, is a part of the general model of studied territory. By present time the given complex has passed approbation in Volga-Ural, Arabian and others oil-and-gas provinces. On the basis of the complex analysis of remote oil exploration results, it is possible to estimate prospects of hydrocarbon potential in any poorly studied territory (as to geology).
Application of inexpensive near-surface geochemical methods having essentially various sources of the primary information in a complex with other geophysical methods, gives essential increase in reliability of the forecast of hydrocarbon potential at insignificant increase of operation cost.
Experts of TNG-Kazangeophysica develop a prediction technique of hydrocarbons deposits on specific variability of their field concentration in near-surface deposits. Productive complex definition of the indices having search value, is made by mathematical processing technique according to testing results on training object.
Together with electrical exploration of a superficial geochemical method there is possible to specify a condition of migration and accumulation ÓÂ in various depths.
Topographic and geodetic support of land geophysical operations carried out TNG-Kazangeophysica is conducted by modern satellite navigation system GPS (“Trimble-4700”,”Wild System-2000”, “Garmin-12 Ìàð”), allowing to determine coordinates and elevation points with high accuracy.
|© 2006 ÒNG Group.